Re: g2c

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

With Fedora11 x86_64D
When I link my file with -lg2c I get the following error:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lg2c

I am using:
compat-gcc-34-g77-3.4.6-9.i386
so I need to add:
-L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/3.4.6

something that I did not need to do with fedora10 i386
(/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/3.4.6/)

For compatibilty reasons, I would like to avoid to have to
modify my Makefile.

Thank.

Dumb question - shouldn't there be a space between -l and g2c?

Doesn't have to be. And I doubt that's the problem. See my answer to the OP.
-    If Windows isn't a virus, then it sure as hell is a carrier!    -