Re: FC11 Freezes at udev on boot (SOLVED)

Yhee....   My problem is solved now ....  there was some problem with
my DVD burner ( I'm using IBM Thinkpad R51)
when I disconnect the DVD burner system does not seem to be freeze, now
again I've attached it to my laptop everything is fine .....  I think
DVD burner was not attached/connected properly

Thnx for your support

Regards T.c.