HP1005

Waleed Harbi waleed.harbi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:33:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

Are you upgrade your Fedora version 10 to Fedora 11? Or You just update
Fedora 11?

Try rollback to the old version of CUPS.

If this is new installation for Fedora 11 , try update fedora 11 via command
"yum update" to install latest updates.

Best Regards,
Waleed Harbi
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.