Re: HP1005

May I should add that, hp-toolbox gives me this error message when I am
root.
error: dBus initialization error. Exiting.

If I am a user, I get:
HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.9.6b)
HP Device Manager ver. 15.0

Copyright (c) 2001-9 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

error: Start/Stop printer operation failed

If