Multiseat status?

David L idht4n at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:18:35 UTC 2009

I seem to recall that multiseat was a proposed feature
for f11.  But it didn't seem to make it into the final list:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/FeatureList

Also, I don't see it on the f12 list:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/12/FeatureList

What's up with multiseat?  I was thinking of buying a
new computer to use in two adjacent rooms in my
house with just a video cable running through the
wall (wireless mouse/keyboard)... is that going to be
a possibility with fedora 12?  If so, any
recommendations on hardware for a two seat fedora
computer?  Ideally, I'd like to be able to simultaneously
run mythtv frontends on both.  3D isn't important.

Thanks,

               David