Re: keyboard becomes unresponsive, stops working

Wendell Nichols wrote:
I have had two circumstances where my keyboard just stopped working.
Both the usb and main laptop keyboard stopped working.  I was able to
ssh in and reboot it from another computer but that's not acceptable.
The mouse continued to work.

Anyone else see this?
wcn

Not yet,
I just have the annoying cursor in the terminal
moving itself to what I typed last.
(really annoying in the make menuconfig for the kernel)

Justin P. Mattock