Re: why are my e-mail not get through?

On Thursday 30 July 2009, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
>I've sent one e-mail that seemed to go through to the list,
>but then another which gives me the failure notice
>from *.de why?
>
>Justin P. Mattock

I'm drowning in those.  Why someone would subscribe to a list such as this,
and allow their ISP to reject the incoming list back as personal mail boggles
the mind. FSCKing dumb is what it is.  I verify that is what it is, and kmail
has a big red X for those.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

I read the newspaper avidly.  It is my one form of continuous fiction.
		-- Aneurin Bevan