Re: why are my e-mail not get through?

David Boles wrote:
Gene Heskett wrote:
On Thursday 30 July 2009, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
I've sent one e-mail that seemed to go through to the list,
but then another which gives me the failure notice
>from *.de why?
Justin P. Mattock
I'm drowning in those.  Why someone would subscribe to a list such as this,
and allow their ISP to reject the incoming list back as personal mail boggles
the mind. FSCKing dumb is what it is.  I verify that is what it is, and kmail
has a big red X for those.

What do 'they' look like Gene? I don't see anything such as you two
describe.

here's the subjects for the two:

grubby recieved SIGSEGV! Backtrace (6):

imac9,1 GeForce 9400 loads x86_64 live cd, but GeForce GT 130 results in a black screen

Justin P. Mattock