Re: F11 installation w/o journaling fs

On 7/31/09, rgheck <rgheck comcast net> wrote:

> I installed on an Eee 1000 by using the livecd-tools to copy boot.iso to
> a pendrive, boot from that, and then do an NFS install. I've also had

Where did you find the boot.iso?

> success copying the DVD ISO to a pen drive that way. To do this, install
> livecd-tools, then look at livecd-iso-to-disk.

You mean the procedure that's described here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo#How_to_Make_a_bootable_USB_Drive_to_Install_Fedora_11_instead_of_using_a_physical_DVD

?

Or did you simply use livecd-iso-to-disk to transfer the dvd to the pendrive?

Either case, this looks promising.
Thanks,

Andras