F10: DVD drive closes by itself

On Fedora 10 my DVD drives close trays almost immediately after they
have been opened with software means. I say drives because I have tried
on two different DVD-RW devices.

The one I have now installed on my machine does not close when I press
the hardware button. But when Brasero opens the tray (or when I click
the Eject button in Nautilus or select the option out of the context
menu), it shuts back hardly have I managed to take out the media! :D

Was there a feature introduced last two months? :) I would like to
recover. :)

--
Misha Shnurapet

  °v°   I ♥ Linux
 /(_)\  Download the free operating system here:
  ^ ^   http://fedoraproject.org