Re: With Skype, no sound

On 07/31/2009 09:38 AM, Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All,

I have just installed Skype on F11 x86_64, but there is no sound. The
sound problem is Skype specific, as I can listen to online radios, for
instance.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Check Options > Sound Devices. Select different choices and find the one that works on a test call. In my case, the ones with Plughw [Card Name],0 do the trick. It's an Alsa thing.

--
Joel