Re: headless setup

Bazooka Joe wrote:
Hi, I need to configure f11 to redirect output to the serial port.

I looked at the inittab which doesn't look like the right file to edit.

btw i have run level 3 and no x already.

thx

bazooka

What is your use case? Using a serial console is all but obsolete in most cases today, the exception being embedded applications which Fedora is not exactly the ideal distro for.

Cheers,

--

Paul