wpa_supplicant craps out under heavy load

Paul jpb at entel.ca
Fri Jul 31 21:06:58 UTC 2009

Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> <snip>
>
> I would file a bug, but there probably already is, since this is
> something I've seen for some time now right!
>
> Justin P. Mattock

Just do it!

8^D

It's worth it, to make sure it gets looked at, whether it's a problem
with the wpa implementation, NetworkManager or both. I am guessing both,
as NM sucks more than Windows ME, and you have a smaller problem without
NM than with, but still a problem regardless. No reports is worse than
two reports, and 50 would point out the importance of getting this
particular bug fixed.

Cheers,

--

Paul