Re: With Skype, no sound

On Friday 31 July 2009 10:37 AM, Joel Gomberg wrote:
On 07/31/2009 10:09 AM, suvayu ali wrote:

I also run a 64 bit system, and I think sound with skype on 64 bit F11
doesn't work like it used to for F10. :(

I'm running F11-x86_64 and don't have any trouble with sound. If you
install Skype with yum, it should take care of any 32-bit dependencies.

I have tried but I can't get sound to work. With default settings, Skype says audio doesn't seem to work. And if I explicitly choose pulse or any other output device, skype seems to hang and starts consuming 50% of my cpu when I make the test call.

--
Suvayu