Re: The ideal mail client?

Christoph Höger wrote:

> For your personal needs evolution seems perfect.
>
> You can handle maildirs and have gpg support out of the box via some
> checkboxes.

I used to use evolution but it stopped using it a few years ago as there
were problems at the time - maybe I will look into it again when I have
fully moved over to F11.

(I also use local dovecot imap but I wanted to be sure that any local
storage would be maildir and not mbox).

I also wonder if it will pull the account setup from the Thunderbird config
as an import option?