Unable to install Fedora in Toshiba Satellite L305-S5877

madhav rao mady8522 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:31:52 UTC 2009

Hi,Iam unable to install Fedora in Toshiba L305-S5877 which has Windows
vista by defualt.I downloaded the iso file from red hat web site and burned
it to a dvd but when the installation starts up my lapy gets hung up at the
option which keyboard language u want to select and never moves ahead to
complete the installation.
I could not figure out the problem whether it is with the downloaded iso
file or Toshiba motherboard.Can u help me out please
Regards,
Mady