Common F11 Bugs

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:21:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 03:53:18PM -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:17:53 -0400
> Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs
>
> Summary of bugs listed:
>
> Intel graphics don't work!
> ATI graphics don't work!
> Nvidia graphics don't work!
>
> :-).

Heh.  Certainly there are still some bugs to work out of the
modesetting feature for some cards, although the ATI, Intel and NVidia
cards I have here seem to work.

Often, issues are resolved by booting with the "nomodeset" option, so
maybe "don't work to the extent we'd like" is more applicable. :-)
Thankfully it's open source and we will keep rolling along, improving
this situation as quickly as possible.