Are you using LXDE?

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 18:33:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your requesting for feedback.

Sorry if I missed the bus, but I would find it very useful to have a standalone LXDE Live CD for Fedora. It could use stuff from the XFCE packages but I think it would be a good alternative to have standalone without having to install all the things in the XFCE live CD.

Best,