how to install wmware in foedora 64

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sat Jun 6 20:46:01 UTC 2009

On 06/05/2009 11:50 PM, Nathan Huang wrote:
> Hi guys
> I wish to install windows inside fedora, I heard that wmware is best
> tool I can use, but it's too complicated to install vmware in fedora
> 64. who guys can provide detailed step of installing vmware in fedora?
> thanks

I've got Virtualbox 2.2 installed on my Ubuntu system with both fedora
10 and Windows XP as a guest. Very easy. I've got Windoews XP, Windows
Vista and Windows 7 all installed on my desktop system using KVM/QEMU.
KVM comes with Fedora 10. Both are 64_bit, and both are relatively easy
to install. Unless you need a specific feature that may not be in KVM, I
would recommend KVM. But, Virtualbox runs very well under Linux and
things are relatively easy to configure, and easier than VMWare.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix