Fedora 11 keyboard layout disturbances

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:05:19 UTC 2009

Another annoyance in Fedora 11 where I would be happy about any
pointers to existing bugzilla tickets.

Something changes my keyboard layout from time to time. Without me
logging out of GNOME. Without me modifying any desktop settings.
It does that for all open applications, even active xterm console
windows. It seems that starting Firefox has an influence on this.

After entering a comment with Firefox in bodhi a minute ago, it has
reverted to my original DE keyboard layout. Then, eventually, it changes
to US. That's way too bleeding[-edge] for my taste.