wpa_supplicant unable to associate with AP in F11

Markus Kesaromous remotestar at live.com
Wed Jun 10 15:12:23 UTC 2009

Hi Tim,

I enabled ssid broadcast in the AP.

I am still getting the same problem.

This is happenning only in F11.

It is not happenning on any FC7 installations.

I need to look at source code of wpa_supplicant and

see why it decides to stop scanning after the first scan.

I thought it was supposed to be in an infinite loop scanning

until it found the specific AP with the SSID that is coded in the

wpa_supplicant.conf.