RPM Fusion-10-5.rpm

Sharpe, Sam J sam.sharpe+lists.redhat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:32:16 UTC 2009

2009/6/10 Jim <mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net>:
> On 06/10/2009 01:55 PM, Sharpe, Sam J wrote:

>>> Thanks for the direction.
>>> I see what you mean, they do have a release rpm for non-free.rpm , but
>>> not
>>> for free.rpm yet for FC11.
>>>

>> Huh? What?
>>
>> http://rpmfusion.org/Configuration
>>
>> Leads to:
>>
>> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
>>
>> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-stable.noarch.rpm
>>

> But when you install those two rpm's, FC11 can't find the site or meta data.
>
> If you goto rpmfusion.org and at bottom of page you will see a chart and for
> FC11 you will see that they have for FC11 a non-free.rpm but not a free.rpm
> for Fedora 11yet.

I think you have a configuration problem, because the two RPMs I
linked to work perfectly fine for me:

[sam at samlap ~]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 11 (Leonidas)

[sam at samlap ~]$ sudo yum update
Loaded plugins: dellsysidplugin2, fastestmirror, merge-conf, post-transaction-
              : actions, refresh-packagekit, upgrade-helper, verify
Determining fastest mirrors
fedora/metalink                                          |  18 kB     00:00
updates/metalink                                         |  22 kB     00:01
 * fedora: ftp.tudelft.nl
 * livna: rpm.livna.org
 * rpmfusion-free: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * rpmfusion-free-updates: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * rpmfusion-nonfree: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * updates: mirror.ox.ac.uk
fedora                                                   | 3.8 kB     00:00
fedora/primary_db                                        |  10 MB     00:09
livna                                                    | 2.4 kB     00:00
livna/primary_db                                         | 2.7 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-free                                           | 3.3 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-free/primary_db                                | 322 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-free-updates                                   | 3.3 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-free-updates/primary_db                        | 1.1 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-nonfree                                        | 3.3 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-nonfree/primary_db                             |  79 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates                                | 3.8 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates/primary_db                     |  14 kB     00:00
updates                                                  | 4.0 kB     00:00
updates/primary_db                                       | 1.2 MB     00:01
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update

--
Sam