nautilus-open-terminal SOLVED

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:26:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 09:18:28PM +0200, Peter Lesterhuis wrote:
>     Or kill the nautilus process with the About This Computer tool.  In
>     > any case, I'm using nautilus-open-terminal here on F11 without a
>     > problem, and although I'm still trying to solve a minor problem with
>     > the tool, as the maintainer of the package I can tell you it works.
>

> The problem is solved.
> I did " yum update nautilus-open-terminal" , then rebooted and then it was
> working again.
> The funny part is that I tried this before without succes.
> Anyhow I'm glad I have it back.

That's great!

In the future, I'd try to reply to the original message thread,
instead of starting a new thread.  Many people also add "[SOLVED]" to
the original subject line for clarity.

Why do this?  Because search engines are always indexing lists like
this, and if someone finds your original email in a search, they might
read that thread until it dead-ends without a solution.  When you add
your message to the thread it can help search engines and users find
the solutions.  Thanks!