OpenJDK / IcedTea is ###p

Major Péter majorpetya at sch.bme.hu
Sat Jun 13 08:02:04 UTC 2009

I did installed Sun JDK, and also I added it to the alternatives, but it
looks like, that there is no way to get rid of OpenJDK: If you tries to
install maven2 with yum, it will still download the openjdk, even if
there is no need to do that (in alternatives Sun JDK is the only
possibility). What am I doing wrong?
And why am I using Sun JDK? Because it's waaaay faster, then the
OpenJDK, and GlassFish is much more stable on it...

Peter