F11 bind-chroot - a question?

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:39:39 UTC 2009

I have F11 with bind-chroot installed.  In the past when I started named
after an install in F10 (using system-config-bind) I had a file at the
location /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf

In F11 I do not see this, although there is a file at /etc/named.conf - I am
wondering if the chrooted directories are not linked in properly?

Does anyone know if bind-chroot is working properly in F11 or have I missed
some fundamental change between F10 and F11?