Possible Fedora 11 Intel Video Driver issue.

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:39:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

Simply put the file attached to /etx/X11 and adjust the parameters in
the "Device" section.
Removing the Noaccel options is probably a good idea ;)

Good luck, Clemens

PS: I would really file a bug about that at bugs.freedesktop.org,
because that trick won't work with the next intel driver release.
They already have removed support for XAA or EXA.