Announcing LXDE Fedora Remix 11

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:16:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Rahul
Sundaram<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 06/16/2009 03:35 AM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>

>> Do you use update repository or only fedora-10 repository?
>
> Neither. I use just the Fedora 11 repository and updates repository is
> disabled. It would be useful to verify if you can reproduce the problem
> on the ISO image I have published.

I ment to say Fedora 11 repository ;) my mistake. I use update
repository. It could be that there is a bug in some of the updated
packages.

I'll test without update repository and report back.

When I use Fedora 10 Live CD iso image I can normally boot from USB,
to only issue is with the iso image I made.

Can somebody also compare LXDE with and without update repository...

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic