OT hosting provider experiences, comments

stan gryt2 at q.com
Thu Jun 18 16:30:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:44:27 -0500
"Smith, Herb" <herb.smith at boeing.com> wrote:

> My wife runs our church's website and uses Blue Host...
>
> http://www.bluehost.com/
>
> It seems to meet her needs anyway and at a reasonable price.
>
> Herb

Thanks for the response.  My use will probably be comparable to what
your wife is doing.

I had looked at bluehost but eliminated them because while others
provided unlimited email accounts, bluehost provided *only* 2500.
If I use 10 it will be surprising.  :-)  But I have to use some
criteria to narrow the list.  Just had another look and they seem to be
at least as good as the candidates I already had selected for
consideration.