Successful Medialess Install of Fedora 11 i386 -- Mainly For Puppet

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 22 21:41:11 UTC 2009

Now I have puppet on a Fedora 11 i386 client successfully connecting to
the puppetmaster server on a different box...also Fedora 11, but x86_64.
When the puppet client recieved it's certificate and started working, I
got no less than 21 AVC denials on 'ifconfig' right after. That's from
running in enforcing mode. I have changed the client to permissive mode
for now.

Bob