Yum not working after upgrade

Vana no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Thu Jun 25 11:33:41 UTC 2009

I have browsed through all the posts in this thread; have also done some Google search.  The yum problem under fc11 is still persisting.  I did a fresh install of fc11 and also updated to the latest version of yum.  But I am still not able to update using yum.  I also stumbled across some discussion in a python mailing list about using CONNECT versus something else (whose technical details I didn't understand).  Hence, as far as I am concerned, this is still an unresolved problem and a big stumbling block to using fc11.  I hope that this problem is being looked into and a solution made available.

--VV

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=353886&topic_id=72482&forum=10#forumpost353886
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame vanamali at netzero.net.