need help installing VMware Server 1.0.9 on fc11

Gregory Machin gdm at linuxpro.co.za
Thu Jun 25 18:37:09 UTC 2009

Hi
I'm battling to get vmware server 1.0.9 installed .. I orignaly had fc
10 installed on my Acer Aspire one with vmware server 1.0.8 installed
.. it worked fine .. Then I did a yum update to fc 11 .. now I can't
get vmware server 1.0.9 installed on fc 11 now .. ether it won't
compile the kernel modules or if I try patching it the modules are
wrong for server 1.0.9 and it wont run ...

VMware Server 2 has to much over head for of the Atom ... How do I get
1.0.9 installed .. Maybe someone has been able to install it on FC11 ?

Thanks g