RSA key authentication failure since upgrade to F11

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200906 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:13:10 UTC 2009

Andrew Hall <whippyhubbles at googlemail.com> writes:
> If I change the name of the private key to id_rsa.old and then specify
> it with the -i flag I can then login to the first host.

Have you tried saving your current keys and generating new keys as a
test?  I personally regenerate keys once a year.  It also solves
problems with keys that might have been generated badly by current
standards.

BTW. Ssh with 2k RSA keys generated ~1 year ago seems to work fine for
me.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11