git-svn and pull messages

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 26 13:28:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am currently using git-svn to feed my git based work into a subversion
repository.

After having done work on my personal branch(es) I pull the commits into
the git-svn based repo and finally dcommit. My problem is: I can see
only

Merge branch 'master' of
file:///home/choeger/dev/diplom/private_git/emodelica into HEAD

like log messages in the svn log, all commit logs from git are gone.
Is there a way to make dcommits messages more verbose?

regards,

christoph