SV: SV: SV: older releases

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Jun 27 22:54:26 UTC 2009

mattias wrote:
> Hm what do you meen?

Mattias, what Frank meant was that the chosen public service of a Fedora
Ambassador is to help people use, or learn, or convert to Fedora. Someone like
that would probably be glad to help you do whatever seems the best combination
of security and capabilities, so that you can run your application with minimum
security risk.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>