Live CD fails to boot

archp2008 no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Jun 29 06:17:17 UTC 2009

I have downloaded and burned two different versions of Fedora 11 but both copies failed to boot giving text messages about bad sectors, etc. The two versions were i686 and the x86-64. I assume that either I got two bad copies or the software or (Magiciso) incurred errors both times even though no such errors were displayed. I do not recall having a single previous error using Magiciso.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I need to have it spelled out for me how to use Checksum. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=354090&topic_id=72720&forum=10#forumpost354090
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame archwparsons at nf.sympatico.ca.