Encrypted Root with F11

Brian Mearns bmearns at ieee.org
Mon Jun 29 12:31:37 UTC 2009

Well, thanks for the efforts to assist on this, I decided to just bite
the bullet over the weekend, and re-installed F11 from the Live-CD,
starting right off the bat with an encrypted root, and it works fine.
Hopefully the tools will exist in the near future to more easily
introduce root-drive encryption after installation, but now that it's
re-installed, it's working fine.

-Brian