Inkscape -- whiteboard

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Mon Jun 29 20:40:11 UTC 2009

Le 29/06/2009 20:56, Frank Cox a écrit :
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:41:00 +0200
> davide wrote:
>

>> How can I find out the option used to compile and generate a package
>> provided by Fedora?
>> I would be interested in knowing if Fedora compiled inkscape with
>> whiteboard support.
>>

> Download the src.rpm and read the .spec file.
>

>> If not, how can I modify the option and recompile it using the src.rpm
>> infracstructure?
>>

> Modify the .spec file to suit your needs and recompile it.

* Fri Feb 27 2009 Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak at v3.sk> - 0.47-0.3.20090227svn
- Past midnight! :)
- More recent snapshot, our gcc44 fixes now upstream
- One more gcc44 fix, it even compiles now
- We install icons now, update icon cache
- Disable inkboard, for it won't currently compile

I don't if it will be better now ...