Encrypted Root with F11

Brian Mearns bmearns at ieee.org
Tue Jun 30 12:39:38 UTC 2009

No, I didn't have a custom kernel, it was the one that shipped with
F11, though I also tried with the first kernel update after that, not
sure what version it was. Like I said, I reinstalled and started with
encrypted root, so I can't reproduce the issue anymore.

-Brian

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:37 PM, davide<lists4davide at gmail.com> wrote:
> Il Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:07:36 -0400, Brian Mearns ha scritto:
>
>> Thanks for the continued assistance, Davide. My cipher is the same as
>> yours. I'm going to try making my initrd module order match yours, and
>> see if that helps.
>
> Hi, Brian.
> I'm interested in crypto and software issues, and I'm new in fedora
> world, so I really enjoy your problem ;-)
>
> A question: do you have a custom kernel? if so, try with a fedora one,
> I'm using it and it has all the stuff needed by this crypto setup.
>
> Let me know.
>
> --

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://keys.gnupg.net