WUSB54G firmware

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:20:42 UTC 2009

Jim wrote:
> FC10
> How do you treat  a l3886usb.arm firmware package in Fedora.
> How do you install it into /lib/firmware ?

Just copy and rename it to the appropriate name for your USB adapter.

I think the problem in your case is, it is unclear what the appropriate
name for your adapter is. You could try looking into some of the user
forum archives in fedora forum. Also try finding out what chip your
adapter uses, then it would be easier to figure out which firmware
tarball to download and what to rename it to.

GL

--
Suvayu