preupgrade or anaconda error

Martín Marqués martin.marques at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:08:36 UTC 2009

I was trying to upgrade to F11-preview from F10. I was told to use
preupgrade instead of using yum, which passed the dependency problems
that stopped yum, but after rebooting anaconda gave errors which I was
unable to save. :-(

Couldn't connect to my wifi (which doesn't have encryption), nor was I
able to save it to disk (even though I saw the disks mounted).

I would like to give information on how anaconda crashed, but how? I
really want to test F11, and looks like preupgrade is a good tool to
accomplish it.

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador