WUSB54G firmware

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Jun 2 21:34:18 UTC 2009

Jim wrote:
> FC10
> How do you treat  a l3886usb.arm firmware package in Fedora.
> How do you install it into /lib/firmware ?

I just booted fc10 and fc11 on my laptop, and both use the rt73.bin firmware
which must come with some package, because I didn't install it in fc11, I use
another driver there. If that driver is present in /lib/firmware, your wireless
should indeed "just work" as promised.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>