Grub doesn't recognize hdd in F11 x86_64

Marcin Wołyniak marcin_wolyniak at aster.pl
Wed Jun 3 18:05:56 UTC 2009

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-May/msg01392.html

 > > You might just need to do a "grub-install".
 > >
 > > -wolfgang
Unfortunately this is laptop and has only one disk.
I forgot mention that more details what I tried are in the bugzilla
under the link mentioned in first post.

I've already done the grub-install with no success. More, I've  then
lost the grub console after reboot. Only Error 21 message displayed with
no console.
--
Regards Marcin Wołyniak