Will F11 save sessions?

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 18:40:59 UTC 2009

	I have power failures often enough, and long enough ones, to be
able to ride them out with UPSs I can afford. So I have to shutdown all
machines from time to time, and then reboot them when the power comes
back. This gets tedious, a lot more tedious than it used to be, because
gnome-session-properties has failed to save my sessions for the last
couple of Fedora releases.

	Iirc, there was some discussion here the first time this app
began failing. Has it been fixed yet?? Any idea when it will be?