how to install windows after fedora

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sat Jun 6 13:28:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 00:43 -0300, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> use kvm and install windows inside fedora.

I dual boot windows and Fedora (in that order).  I would like to keep
Windows around, but wondered if doing it this way instead of dual
booting would be better?  Does it act like windows in the same way, as
in like recognizing hardware like it does with dual boot and so on?
And, um, uh, how the heck do you access/start windows when in a kvm or
whatever?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org