Is there any forum like site for fedora-list

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 7 12:22:16 UTC 2009

Tim:
>> Depending on what you mean by "forum,"

GMS S:
> I was looking for this.
> http://fcp.surfsite.org/

That would seem to be what's conventionally understood as a web forum.
Likewise with the gmane one I mentioned (it's a usenet/mail gateway, but
has a forum-like interface).  The Red Hat archive site is read-only,
though that may be enough for some people.  And some people want the
extras offered by many forums (pages with FAQs, help guides and the
like, not just chatting back and forth).

Please don't top post on this list, nor quote the entirety of the prior
message when it's not necessary.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686