Virtual Box install problem on FC10

Yoram Halberstam yoram.halberstam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:44:47 UTC 2009

Errr... yeah I did, then what? It says it don't work though one guy suggest
unloading the module instead of removing it....

The choice for me is simple, vbox works without KVM - I don't try to fight
the system... I'm too novice for that! :)

Seriously, do I really loose out by not having KVM? What does KVM do?

2009/6/9 Aldo Foot <lunixer at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Yoram
> Halberstam<yoram.halberstam at gmail.com> wrote:
> > because when I do have KVM I can't start virtual box...
>

> Do an eSearch with "KVM VBox conflict" to learn of possible issues
> when using KVM and VBox simultaneously.
>
> ~af
>
> --

Yoram Halberstam