Is this the real Fedora 11? I ask because of the file dates...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 10 10:26:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 21:40 -0300, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> including a tiny text file alongside the iso images would help
> answer the obvious question to someone whom has just downloaded the
> file(s) "Great, now how do I verify these images are OK?".

Seconded!  Or at least on the main site, so you can check your local
mirror has the real thing.

Really, not only do you want to make it easy for people to verify the
downloaded files, you want to make it second nature that people always
will.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686