the inevitable flash question :-).

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Thu Jun 11 18:45:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:23:50 -0700
Suvayu Ali wrote:

> IMHO its too much pain to have multi-libs. If nothing else, it increases
> the download size of updates. 64bit flash has never given me any
> problems even though its beta. My previous experience with 32bit flash
> was not as smooth.

I would love to use the 64 bit flash, but adobe doesn't have a 64 bit
repo setup yet as near as I can tell, so I'd have to keep manually
polling for updates. With the adobe repo and 32 bit flash, I get
updates for it and everything else with a simple yum update. Maybe
when it gets out of beta they'll have a 64 bit repo setup...