amazonmp3

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Fri Jun 12 19:39:42 UTC 2009

On Friday 12 June 2009 20:28:23 Konstantin Svist wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:

> >> Yeah. I realise that. The reply I got from then said:
> >
> > <snip>
> > Is there any actual advantage in having this?  I've bought mp3s from
> > amazon (and sampled them first)  without using their player, so I didn't
> > bother.
> >
> > Anne
>
> I was fairly sure they require you to use their own application to
> download the mp3s you bought.
> How were you able to download them without it?

I can't recall exactly, but there were instructions on their web page, and I
just followed them.  It was simple.  Probably the application is more
reassuring about what's happening, more gui, I guess, but I simply followed
their instructions and the tracks I bought appeared in my download folder.

Anne