Am I Missing Fedora 11 Updates?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 13 13:43:59 UTC 2009

I'm not missing any updates, have I? It has been a few days without
them. I'm using a Fedora 11 which was installed way back during the beta
period and kept up to date ever since. Perhaps my yum is set up wrong?

# yum update
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
adobe-linux-i386
|  951 B     00:00
updates/metalink
|  13 kB     00:00
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update
[root at deafeng3 ~]# cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora release 11 (Leonidas)